Bromley Park Dental & Implant Centre
Dental Implants In Bromley
Book a £60 Consultation To See If Dental Implants Are Right For You!
What are dental implants in Bromley?
Dental implants are chosen by hundreds of patients from Bromley, Beckenham, Chislehurst and throughout Kent as a permanent solution for missing teeth.
Missing teeth can severely affect your confidence to smile and socialise with other people. With dental implants, you can gain a brand-new smile and boost your confidence.
Dental implants are used to replace a single missing tooth, or they can be used to replace many missing teeth, or you can get full mouth dental implants.
Dental implants are made up of three parts:
- The implant which is gently placed in your jawbone and this acts as your new tooth root
- An abutment which connects the dental implant in your jaw to the replacement tooth
- The crown which is your new fake tooth and is visible in the gum
If you are missing many teeth, or if you are missing all your teeth, we can use 4 dental implants into your upper or lower jaw and support them with a set of new teeth. This is known as all-on-4 dental implants and can be more cost effective and involve less recovery time than having several individual dental implants.
Want to learn more
At your dental treatment consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have.
- Go through your suitable treatment options.
- Discuss fees & finance options.
- Agree on a treatment plan.
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
What is the process for dental implants in Bromley?
At Bromley Park Dental and Implant Centre, there are 5 steps to getting dental implants. Whilst the process does involve surgery, you can be reassured that we have treated thousands of patients with dental implants and have a huge amount of experience.
At your consultation we will discuss what you would like to change about your teeth.
We will examine your teeth and the health of any remaining teeth that you have. X-rays will be taken, and we will talk through the different options for your missing teeth.
On the day of your dental implant surgery, you will be given a local anaesthetic at our surgery in Bromley. We will gently place a small incision in your gum and the dental implant will be placed.
The abutment is fitted to your dental implant.
Your new false teeth will be attached to the abutment. This is likely to be a temporary set of teeth whilst we custom make your final set for you. The permanent set will be fitted at a later stage.
You will need only a day or two before your mouth stops feeling sore. After this time, most of our patients continue with their usual routines, including going back to work.
The dental implant takes about 3 months to fuse with your jawbone. You will need to maintain a good oral hygiene to ensure the success and longevity of the dental implant.
Find out more with our friendly and expert team by booking a consultation for dental implants.
What are the benefits of dental implants in Bromley?
The benefits of getting dental implants include:
- Dental implants are a more permanent way to replace missing teeth. There is no need to wear dentures or uncomfortable plates
- New teeth will give you back your confidence to smile again
- Dental implants will protect the health of any remaining teeth that you have
- You can eat anything you like with dental implants
- Talk naturally with dental implants
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.
Book your Dental Implants appointment today!