Bromley Park Dental & Implant Centre – Invisalign® Provider
Invisalign for adults
From £3,250, or low monthly cost of £64.09p/m
What are Invisalign braces?
Invisalign braces are the modern way to straighten teeth. Unlike traditional fixed braces, Invisalign is made up of a series of clear plastic aligners which sit over the top of your teeth.
Most patients find Invisalign braces comfortable to wear as there’s no metal rubbing against your gums and there’s no elastic bands.
Patients from Bromley, Beckenham, Chislehurst and throughout Kent love these clear braces because they are practically invisible. No one will know you’re having your teeth straightened unless you tell them!
Invisalign braces can be used to treat a range of orthodontic problems including overcrowded, crooked, protruding or gappy teeth.
You can take Invisalign braces out to eat, drink and brush your teeth, which makes these braces more hygienic as food cannot get trapped in your braces.
Find out more about teeth straightening with Invisalign and book a consultation.
We are Invisalign Providers in Bromley
Call us for more information
How do Invisalign braces work in Bromley?
At your initial consultation we will discuss what you would like to change about your teeth and talk you through the process for Invisalign braces.
We will take photographs and digitally scan your teeth. This scan will show how your teeth look now and how, on a regular basis, your teeth will change until they have reached their final position.
Using these digital scans, a series of clear aligners will be custom made for you. These take about 2 weeks to prepare. At your next appointment, your dentist will show you how to wear your first set of aligners and how you take them out to eat and brush your teeth.
You will be given several of the aligners in the series to take home and you will change these on a weekly or fortnightly basis according to your treatment.
It is important that you change your aligners on a regular basis to allow for the small movement in teeth. Once you have reached your final aligner – you will have finished your treatment!
Invisalign recommend that you wear your clear aligners for a minimum of 20 to 22 hours a day to straighten teeth effectively. For this reason, we recommend that you only remove your aligners to eat, drink anything other than cold water and to brush your teeth.
Book a consultation for Invisalign braces.
Want to learn more
At your dental treatment consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have.
- Go through your suitable treatment options.
- Discuss fees & finance options.
- Agree on a treatment plan.
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?
There are many reasons why patients throughout Bromley, Chislehurst, Beckenham and throughout Kent are choosing to straighten teeth with Invisalign braces:
- You can straighten your teeth invisibly without anyone else needing to know that you’re wearing braces
- Invisalign braces are removable – you can take them out to eat, drink and brush teeth
- Many patients find teeth straightening more comfortable with Invisalign braces as there’s no metal brackets or wires
- Invisalign can treat a range of orthodontic issues including crooked, gappy or protruding teeth plus some bite problems
- Having your teeth straightened with Invisalign requires fewer checkup appointments with your dentist as you are given several clear aligners up front
- Most patients complete their teeth straightening treatment within 12 months with Invisalign braces
Book a consultation for Invisalign braces and start your journey towards stunning straight teeth today!
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.
Book your Invisalign appointment today!