Denplan payment plans are provided by Denplan, part of Simplyhealth, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. Denplan enables patients to budget for private dental care while taking a preventative approach to their oral health.
How does a Denplan payment plan work?
A Denplan payment plan is tailored to you. With a dental payment plan from Denplan, your dentist projects what treatments you are likely to need. The treatment costs are set out and you pay a monthly fee to cover the work.
On the first visit to your chosen dentist, they will examine your teeth to make sure you’re dentally fit. Your dentist will discuss the findings with you, set a bespoke monthly price and agree the contract.
As soon as you receive your welcome pack, you’ll be able to receive treatment.
The benefits of Denplan
Oral health advice
Providing guidance on how to prevent dental problems
Split by month, allowing you a clear view on your private dental care costs
Your Denplan dental
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair:
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
Our Maintenance Plan
What is Denplan Essentials?
What does Denplan Essentials include?
- Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
- Encourages you to attend regular dental visits
- Allows for you to budget for routine oral care
- You can join your practice easily by signing up online (Discretional to Dentist)
- Simple to set up with no patient assessments required
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials?
- Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions)
- Any treatments your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Treatment carried out elsewhere
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
Bromley Park Dental
|Scale & polish with dentist
|Root canal treatment
|Crowns (per unit)
|Bridges (per unit)
|Emergency appointments (opening hours)
|Optional worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Denplan Supplementary Insurance)*
Denplan Essentials Fees
Simply have a chat with a member of staff for more details.
* Optional Denplan supplementary insurance covers out of hours consultations and dental emergencies 40 miles away from your registered practice. If you do not opt in, 60p per month will be deducted from your monthly fee. † Terms and conditions apply – further information can be found in your Membership Application pack.
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.
Book your appointment today