Bromley Park Dental & Implant Centre
Marionette Lines in Bromley, Kent
A range of cosmetic dental treatments
What are marionette lines in Bromley?
Marionette lines got their name because of the resemblance to marionette string puppets which are known for having split jaws.
The skin is thinner around your mouth and so wrinkles are more likely to develop here. Marionette lines tend to develop by your late 40s.
Hundreds of patients from Beckenham, Bromley, Chislehurst and throughout Kent are choosing to treat marionette lines so that they become less visible.
Want to learn more
At your dental treatment consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have.
- Go through your suitable treatment options.
- Discuss fees & finance options.
- Agree on a treatment plan.
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
What causes marionette lines?
Like all wrinkles, marionette lines are caused by the lack of collagen which occurs when we age. Gravity makes the skin sag around the chin which makes marionette lines more noticeable.
Over time, certain factors can accelerate the process for collagen loss as well as causing the skin to lose elasticity. These include:
- Extended exposure to the sun
- Poor nutrition
Some people maybe more prone to certain types of wrinkles than others and it is thought that genetics may contribute to why some people get marionette lines and others do not.
What are the benefits of anti-ageing treatments in Bromley?
Dermal fillers and anti-ageing therapies can:
- Boost your confidence by rejuvenating your skin to give you a fresher look
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by smoothing them away or adding volume to plump them out
- Give you a natural look and keep all your facial expressions
- Be painless. All the procedures are administered quickly and painlessly
- See noticeable effects in just a matter of days
What treatment is available for marionette lines in Bromley?
Unfortunately, you can not remove wrinkles permanently, but there are treatments which can smooth out the lines and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Dermal fillers are injections which will plump up the skin to treat marionette lines with a natural substance called hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is found in your body and naturally reduces with time. When injected into your skin, it has the same effect as collagen and helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Treatment for marionette lines at Bromley Park Dental
After your initial consultation, the dermal filler will be injected into the marionette lines on your face using a fine needle. The number of injections you are given will depend upon various factor such as your age and the severity of the marionette lines. The injections are painless, and you should notice differences to your skin and wrinkles within a few hours.
Your practitioner will advise you about what you can and cannot do after treatment for marionette lines. Most patients from Bromley, Chislehurst, Beckenham, and throughout Kent can return to their usual routines including going back to work immediately. You should avoid alcohol and excessive exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers for marionette lines in Bromley?
Dermal fillers for marionette lines at Bromley Park Dental and Implant Centre will give you:
- Plumper, more youthful skin with less visible lines and sagging around the mouth
- Treatment that is quick and painless
- Effects that are noticeable almost immediately
- A safe form of treatment that uses hyaluronic acid to replace the body’s own depleting forms of hyaluronic acid
- There’s no recovery time, you can continue with your usual day to day routines straight after treatment
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.
Book your Marionette Lines appointment today!