Bromley Park Dental & Implant Centre
Composite Veneers in Bromley
For cracked, chipped or gaps in teeth
What are composite veneers in Bromley?
Composite veneers are thin strips of resin material which sit over the top of your teeth to disguise dental flaws. Patients from Beckenham, Chislehurst, Bromley and throughout Kent are using composite veneers to improve the look of teeth.
Composite veneers can be used to:
- Disguise chipped or cracked teeth
- Cover up dis-coloured or stained teeth
- Give uneven teeth a smooth appearance
- Disguise unwanted gaps
Want to learn more
At your dental treatment consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have.
- Go through your suitable treatment options.
- Discuss fees & finance options.
- Agree on a treatment plan.
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
Our Customer Reviews
How do composite veneers work in Bromley?
After your initial consultation, our cosmetic dentist will make up a dental resin that matches the colour of your teeth.
The resin is gently applied to your tooth giving it an extra layer which disguises any problems and provides an extra layer protection. A special light is used to fix the composite veneer on to the tooth so that it cannot fall off. Your dentist will finish off the treatment with a polish.
You will be able to walk out of the dental surgery in Bromley with a brand-new smile!
What are the benefits of composite veneers?
There are several reasons why composite veneers are a good choice to improve the look of your teeth. Your cosmetic dentist will be able to talk to you about this in more detail:
- Composite veneers are an affordable way to quickly change the way your teeth look
- Composite veneers can be used to cover up a range of dental problems including chipped, cracked, stained, uneven or gappy teeth
- Treatment time for composite veneers is fast. You can complete your treatment in one appointment time and get instant results
- Composite veneers are a painless way to update the look of your teeth. There’s no need to remove teeth or use drills or injections. The veneer simply sits over the top of your tooth
- The treatment for composite veneers is reversible. So, if you change your mind for any reason, the composite veneers can be removed
- Composite veneers can improve how your teeth look, update your smile and boost your confidence
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.
Book Your Appointment